Christ the King Lutheran Church is happy to receive into its membership all who accept the Lord Jesus as their personal Savior from sin and who are willing to follow the Word of God in faith and life. For those not acquainted with the teachings of the Lutheran Church, we offer Bible Study classes in preparation for church membership.
Communicant membership may be obtained by confirmation, a letter of transfer from another Lutheran Church, or by reaffirmation of faith. The pastor will be happy to discuss church membership with you.
DUTIES OF CHURCH MEMBERSHIP
1. Regular attendance at worship services.
2. Frequent attendance at the Lord's Table.
3. Financial support according to individual ability.
4. Personal activity in behalf of the Church.
5. A Christian life according to God's Word.
6. Diligence in Bible Study and Prayer.